- Working with several builders throughout the area, Beth is very familiar with the new home process and has assisted both buyers and builders.
- Sussex County is touted by AARP and Kiplingers Magazine as one of the best areas in the Country to retire to, therefore, assisting buyers in Relocation is a big part of Beth's business.
- Coastal Sussex County is a major resort area and many purchasers are buying as an investment and require special assistance in protecting their investments including Tax Deferred Exchanges. Beth can recommend Escrow Agents who can assist with the investors needs.
- Realtor since 1998
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- Second Homes and Investment Properties
- Waterfront Homes
- Unimproved Lot Sales
- Professional: Member of the National Association of Realtors Member of the Delaware Association of Realtors Member of the Sussex County Association of Realtors
- Personal: Sussex County Native with deep family ties from Laurel to Lewes.
- Realtor Service: Being a native of the county, Beth is familiar with many of the towns throughout the county and clients new to the area have found her knowledge to be quite helpful.
- Sussex County Chapter 2009 Women's Council of Realtors Entrepreneur of the Year
- 2008 Chairman's Elite Award
- 2009 Chairman's Elite Award
- 2009 Top Closed Listing Volume
- 2005 International Sterling Society
- 2003 International Diamond Society