- I listen - and listen carefully - to the wants and needs of my customer.
- I respect each customer's parameters regarding price, location, style, etc.
- I share openly my knowledge of the real estate market and all information I have at my disposal in order to help my customer make an informed decision.
- I support my customer every step of the way through the entire transaction.
- I am committed - full time - to helping each customer realize his/her goal with regard to buying, selling, or renting a home...and to having that experience be a pleasant one!
- Lifetime resident of the Chatham Area, serving the New York City commuting territory and surrounding communities.
- Licensed Real Estate Professional since 1992, working with Buyers, Sellers, and Renters
- Graduate, Centenary College, NJ
- NJ Assoc. of Realtors Distinguished Service Award (10+ years award recipient of Circle of Excellence
- Member New Jersey Assoc. of Realtors and National Assoc. of Realtors
- Basking Ridge, Bernardsville, Berkeley Heights, Chatham, Chatham Township, Convent Station, East Hanover, Florham Park, Gillette, Green Village, Hanover Township, Harding, Long Hill Township, Madison, Maplewood, Mendham, Meyersville, Millington, Morris Plains, Morris Township, Morristown, New Providence, Randolph, Short Hills, Stirling Summit
- Ability to provide community and school information, mortgage contact, commuting schedules, etc.
- Coldwell Banker President's Circle 2009
- NJ Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence 1992-2006,2008,2009
- Burgdorff ERA President's Elite
- ERA Leader's Circle
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.