Edward "Ed" White
- The Speed Of The Leader Is The Speed Of The Team! The difference between Ordinary and EXTRAordinary is the little "EXTRA". Ed's role and entire focus every day as a non-competing Manager/Coach is to provide EXTRAordinary support in building and enhancing outstanding Real Estate careers for the members of his team. He has a full understanding of what serious Agents want and need from a Real Estate Company, Office, and Manager and he knows how to provide what it takes to ensure their success in the Real Estate Business.
- Lifetime Member Of The NJAR Distinguished Sales Club (Awarded For 10+ Years In The NJAR Million Dollar Sales Club) NRT President's Council For Managers (awarded to the Top 20% of NRT Managers Nationwide)
- Full-Time Non-Competing Manager/Coach Dedicated To Building And Enhancing Outstanding Real Estate Careers! Extensive Knowledge Of Real Estate Technology Extensive Real Estate Marketing And Sales Experience Creative And Dedicated Coaching Style
- Non-Competing Manager/Coach of Coldwell Banker's Pascack Valley Regional Sales Office, located in Hillsdale, NJ since September, 2003. (#1 NJMLS Office In The Pascack Valley from 2004 through the present!) A Beautiful, Clean, Professional, Systematized, "Elite" Office With Highly Competent, Enthusiastic Support Staff And A Prime Pascack Valley Address! Manager Of Coldwell Banker - Saddle River for 5 Years (June, 1998 to September, 2003) Former Top-Producing Sales Associate For 16 Years... Sales Associate With Murphy Realty - Better Homes & Gardens for 5 Years (1982-1987); Broker-Sales Associate with RE/MAX Real Estate Enterprises for 11 Years (1987-1998) Ed Has A Real Passion For Real Estate...He Is Married ToKaren White, Former Manager Of The Coldwell Banker Oradell, NJ Office 1999 Through Sept. 2011 And Now The Education Manager For Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage New Jersey And Rockland County, NY Ed Loves What He Does, And It Shows! He Won't Disappoint You
- If You Are Looking To Take Your Real Estate Career To New Heights, Talk To Ed. He Works Hard...He Works Smart...He Will Make Real Estate Really Work For You! Call Ed for a confidential career discussion at 201-930-3031 (Direct Line) or E-Mail: Ed.White@CBMoves.com
- Ed's Favorite Movies Can Be Viewed On-Line At:
- See More At: www.CoachEdWhite.com
- Proud To Be The Sales Manager/Coach Of The Pascack Valley Regional Sales Office located in Hillsdale, NJ!
- Are you looking to take your Real Estate Career to new heights Talk to Ed White. He works hard...He works smart...He will make Real Estate REALLY work for you!
- Ed`s track-record includes 16 successful years in Real Estate Sales Former Top-Producing Sales Associate For 16 Years... Sales Associate With Murphy Realty - Better Homes & Gardens for 5 Years (1982-1987); Broker-Sales Associate with RE/MAX Real Estate Enterprises for 11 Years (1987-1998)... prior to becoming a non-competing Manager...Lifetime Member Distinguished Sales Club awarded for 12 consecutive years in the NJAR Million Dollar Club...
- ...extensive experience and knowledge of Real Estate technology, creative and dedicated coaching style, an office in a prime Pascack Valley location, highly competent and enthusiastic support staff and #1 Market Share...
- ...it`s the winning combination that WILL make the difference in YOUR Real Estate Career!
- Former Top-Producing Sales Associate for 16 Years - A Branch Manager/Coach for Coldwell Banker since June, 1998
- Non-competing Manager/Coach of the The Pascack Valley Regional Sales Office located in Hillsdale, NJ
- Named to NRT President`s Council for Managers
- Ed Loves What He Does And It Shows!
- Full-Time Non-Competing Manager Dedicated To Building Outstanding Real Estate Careers!
- Ed has a full understanding of what serious Agents want and need from a Real Estate Company, Office, and Manager and he knows how to provide what it takes to ensure their success in the Real Estate Business.
- Lifetime Member NJAR Distinguished Sales Club
- NRT President's Council For Managers
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.