Edward "Ed" Pagett
- Personal Backround: 35 years experience specializing in properties from Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, along the scenic George Washington Memorial Parkway, to the home and resting place of George Washington- Mount Vernon. Taught real estate courses for 12 years at George Mason University and the Northern Virginia Community College resulting in an extensive knowledge of all aspects of the real estate process from sales to financing to tax ramifications.
- Superior service supported by two licensed assistants, an office coordinator and Coldwell Banker technology and resources.
- Business Philosophy: Provide Coldwell Banker SUPERIOR QUALITY SERVICE AND KNOWLEDGE (that can not be matched by others seeking to represent you) to each and every one of my CLIENTS at all times during the PURCHASE, OWNERSHIP and SALES PROCESS.
- DESIGNATIONS: Have personally sold over $250 million dollars of real estate. Lifet Member of the Top Producers and Million Dollar Sales Clubs. Coldwell Banker PREVIEWS Certified, Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Certified Residential Brokerage Manager (CRB) by the National Association of REALTORS (NAR) and Graduate of the REALTORS Institute (GRI) by the Virginia Association of REALTORS (VAR).
- Professional Profile: Successful top agent with a long track record in both sales and the REALTOR Organization. Graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and The American University (Master of Science in Real Estate and Urban Development Planning). Past President of both the local and state Association of REALTORS. Past REALTOR of the year in Northern Virginia.
- Communities Served: Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Belle Haven, Belle View, Beverly Hills Braddock Heights, Burke, Central Springfield, Del Ray, Dunn Loring Fairlington, Ft. Hunt, Franconia, Groveton, Huntington, Lake Ridge, Mount Vernon, Old Town, Springfield, Sterling, Vienna, West Sprinfield, Woodbridge
- Crazy Things I Do: Swam across the Chesapeake Bay (4.4 miles) every June (10 times) from 1996 thru 2006.
- Important Note: Am not personally fluent in Spanish. My REALTOR wife is.
- Walked a 550+ mile pilgrimage (The Camino de Santiago) across northern Spain in May/June 2007.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.