- Licensed real estate agent for five years. Experienced in labor negotiations for over 25 years. Junior High School math teacherfor five years.
- Member of the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Ohio Association of Realtors National Association of Realtors CORE ( Retired Ohio Education Association Employes) and the Ohio Education Association Professional Staff Union
- Director of Lay Speaking Program/Lay Speaker Trainer for Wilmington District United Methodist Church Member of Emmanuel United Methodist Church Director Emmanuel United Methodist Men Organization.
- Ironton High School Graduate, Marshall University Huntington, West Virginia BS degree in Elementary Education ,Graduate Work-Xavier University, University of Cincinnati Real Estate Law Real Estate Practices and Principles Real Estate Financing New Home Construction
- Married over ten years; father of 18-year-old son and grown step-daughter.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.