- A graduate of Yale University with a B.A. in Architecture, Doug Shanefield brings design and planning insight and enthusiasm to real estate. With 18 years of experience at Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties, Doug is a Vice President and consistent top producer. His numerous sales awards include #1 Top Listor August 2013, and #1 Top Producer February 2009 for the company, which is the largest real estate firm in the state. He was ranked #5 in sales out of the 400 agents in the company for 2010, and was also in the top 100 of all Realtors in the State of Hawaii.
- Doug was voted by his Coldwell Banker King Street Office colleagues as the recipient of the Core Values Award for 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007 & 2006. In 2000, Doug made the highest residential referral sale in the history of the Cendant nationwide real estate network, including all Coldwell Banker, Century 21 & ERA companies, at $19.5 million.
- Doug earned the Previews Property Specialist designation by selling a large number of luxury properties and completing specialized training. His daily focus is matching people with properties. These include homes, land, condominiums, oceanfront property, multi-family investment buildings, and new development such as the Cove Waikiki, where he is the Sales Manager, Lanikea at Waikiki, and Hawaiki Tower. He was also the Sales Manager of the 700-unit Moana Pacific, one of the largest developments in central Honolulu.
- Doug’s previous experience includes working for a major Manhattan property firm, Walter & Samuels, Inc., analyzing income of residential and commercial buildings. Before starting his career in real estate, Doug was a Japanese-English liaison for a sales company in Osaka, Japan. He also worked for world-renowned architect Michael Graves, in Princeton, NJ. This background has been valuable to Doug in his real estate career.
- New Development, Condominiums, Houses, Oceanfront, Multi-family Investment Buildings, Vacant land
- Architectural background
- Commercial property sales experience
- Previews Property Specialist
- Vice President
- Education: Yale University, BA in architecture
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Waikiki and resort areas
- Luxury Residential
- #1 Top Listor for the company August 2013, out of over 300 agents.
- Voted by his Coldwell Banker King Street Office colleagues as the recipient of the Core Values Award for 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007 & 2006.
- In 2000, made the highest residential referral sale in the history of Cendant real estate companies (Coldwell Banker, Century 21 & ERA), at $19.5 million.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.