Realtor Associate/property manager
- REALTOR Sales Associate Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach FL Oct 07- present ,New condominium sales associate Puerto Del Rio Cape Canaveral & Emerald Palms Melbourne FL Residential/Commercial sales. Property Management course, Feb 2008. Acheivements Top Producer for the 3rd quarter 2008.
- Member of the Space Coast Association of Realtors, FAR, AND NAR.
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- waterfront homes
- country homes
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma Pilling senior high School - Saint Helena, South Atlantic Ocean (1970) Vocational studies. Clarke & Clarke Accounting Merritt Island FL (2002) QuickBooks, bookkeeping and income taxes. Scholars Adult Education College the Netherlands (1975-78 Dutch Language. Associate Degree - Bracknell and Wokingham College Berkshire UK (1984) Business finance management cert. Saint Helena development association (S.H.D.A.) Jamestown Island of Saint Helena. (1997) - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows 98. - European Union Import/Export Directives and Q.A. course. Food Hygiene Certificate. Grand Metropolitan (1990 -1995) -Sales Marketing & Merchandising Course.Venners Inventory Course.-E.P.O.S.Systems. Scottish & Newcastle Retailing – Buckinghamshire UK (
- FREC Licensed Realtor - Florida (2007) S.C.A.R. Courses, (2007/2008) Property Management, MLS, Credit Consuling, IMAPP, Reverse Mortgages, Foreclosures, Title 101.
- Hotel GM 23 Years, business owner 7 Years
- Top Producer 3rd qtr 2008
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.