Doris Maria Vela
- B.S. Finance, San Jose State University
- Economics of Real Estate & Real Estate Appraisals
- Real Estate Finance
- 5/00-Present Realtor, Coldwell Banker.
- 2001-Rookie of the Year.
- 2002- 2004 International Diamond Society.
- B.S. Finance, S.J.S.U.
- A.A. Bus.Ad., Foothill College.
- Real Estate Finance.
- Economics of Real Estate.
- Real Estate Appraisal.
- I believe every client deserves the utmost care and professionalism. My business is built on referrals and my efforts are spent making sure my clients feel they have received first class service from the beginning of our business relationship to the end of the transaction and beyond. I stay available to my clients and assist them as necessary before, during and after the transaction. I keep in mind the magnitude of this type of transaction for the individual as well as the investor.
- Doris was born in South America and raised in New Rochelle, N.Y. She moved to California in 1981 and has lived in the Santa Clara County area since. She brings a lot of enthusiasm for the business as a result of being involved in managing her family's property for many years. Doris devotes some of her time to volunteering at her children's school; is a dedicated mother and pet owner.
- Rookie of the Year 2001
- International Diamond Society
- Sterling Society