Vermont College, Vermont (1966)
- Degree in Nursing
Golden Gate University
- Coursework in Business and Finance
Department of Real Estate Continuing Education
During my 20 years in Emergency Medical Services and Public Health Administration for the city of San Francisco, I planned and directed medical services for such notable events as the Democratic National Convention, and visits from the Pope, a former President of the U.S., and the Queen of England.
Sixteen years ago I brought these skills of organization & negotiation, effective communication, personal integrity, and a good sense of humor to my real estate career. My business continues to flourish through a referral base of satisfied clients.
I am an artist of Chinese Brush painting, love to walk the beautiful hills of Marin County, and enjoy being a grandmother of three delightful children.
Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Mill Valley, CA (1988-present) / Realtor
Department of Public Health/Emergency Medical Services (1980-1988) /Administrator
San Francisco General Hospital (1975-1979) / Head Nurse/Mission Emergency
Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle
- Member of Coldwell Banker's highests awards level for top 9% of agents nationwide
Agent Advisory Council
- Member of policy-making board for Coldwell Banker's Mill Valley office Agent Advisory Council
- Member of policy-making board for Coldwell Banker's Mill Valley office
Previews Property Specialist- Certified and trained as luxury property specialist
Rookie of the Year - 1988
- Chairman of Marin County Top Agents Networking Group
Association of Realtors
- Member of National, California and Marin Association of Realtors
Mill Valley Rotary Club
- Past Board Member
- Member since 1990