- Vermont College, Vermont (1966) - Degree in Nursing
- Golden Gate University - Coursework in Business and Finance Department of Real Estate Continuing Education
- During my 20 years in Emergency Medical Services and Public Health Administration for the city of San Francisco, I planned and directed medical services for such notable events as the Democratic National Convention, and visits from the Pope, a former President of the U.S., and the Queen of England.
- Sixteen years ago I brought these skills of organization & negotiation, effective communication, personal integrity, and a good sense of humor to my real estate career. My business continues to flourish through a referral base of satisfied clients. I am an artist of Chinese Brush painting, love to walk the beautiful hills of Marin County, and enjoy being a grandmother of three delightful children.
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Mill Valley, CA (1988-present) / Realtor
- Department of Public Health/Emergency Medical Services (1980-1988) /Administrator
- San Francisco General Hospital (1975-1979) / Head Nurse/Mission Emergency
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle - Member of Coldwell Banker's highests awards level for top 9% of agents nationwide
- Agent Advisory Council - Member of policy-making board for Coldwell Banker's Mill Valley office Agent Advisory Council - Member of policy-making board for Coldwell Banker's Mill Valley office
- Previews Property Specialist- Certified and trained as luxury property specialist
- Rookie of the Year - 1988
- Networking Groups - Chairman of Marin County Top Agents Networking Group
- Association of Realtors - Member of National, California and Marin Association of Realtors
- Mill Valley Rotary Club - Past Board Member - Member since 1990
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.