- SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE Over 25 years of professional sales and marketing experience has helped me become a top producing agent at the most productive real estate agency within our market area. Among the top agents of all office agents, measured by volume during my sales career. Owning and operating a turnkey computer solutions company for the health care industry as well as acting as a reference laboratory sales representative and servicing some of the most important laboratories in the country has helped me refine my skills in caring for the needs of clients. Superior education and graduate legal training has given me the ability to be a successful and skilled negotiator. Currently managing Michigan's most productive Coldwell Banker Office allows me to share my experience to elevate our sales associates to their full potential so they may have careers worth having.
- National Association of Realtors Michigan Association of Realtors
- Greater Metropolitan Association of Realtors
- Marshall Frederick´s Community Service Award Winning Office
- Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce Member
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Executive Committee
- Organized 1990 Walk, Ride and Roll in Washington, DC.
- Assistant Sales Manager
- Participated in all facets of record setting fund raiser
- Associate Broker
- Luxury Property Advisor
- Previews Property Specialist Certified in Marketing Luxury Real Esate
- Short Sale Specialist
- Certified Relocation Concierge Provider
- Providing Outstanding Experiences at Every Point of Contact!
- Master Negotiator
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel, Birmingham, MI, Assistant Sales Manager Weir, Manuel, Snyder & Ranke, Inc., Birmingham, MI Associate Broker Assistant Sales Manager responsible for the co-management of 110 agents. Active in agent training, recruiting and retention. Responsible for coaching agents and assisting with the successful completion of their real estate transactions. CBWM/WMSR is the top producing real estate office for the Birmingham and Bloomfield Hills area specializing in residential real estate. December 1994 to Present Represented the company as Out Going Referral Team Leader Coordinator for the company´s national relocation network. Received exemplary survey commendations from past clients. Introduced a new level of professionalism and service to a long standing industry. Experienced in Residential and Commercial Transactions. EDS Relocation Services Accredited Agent. Achieved Associate Broker Status after Completing 90 hours of Additional Education and State Certified Testing.
- Providence Laboratory Associates, (PLA) Rockville, MD Marketing and Sales Representative PLA is a full service medical reference laboratory providing testing to hospitals, physicians, government agencies and group practices. April 1992 to August 1993 Successfully generated a new client base in the Northern Virginia market. Consistently closed new business while maintaining existing accounts in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC. Worked closely with hospital pathologists, administrators, technologists and private practice physicians and staff. Managed large territory while targeting an intense cold call schedule. Received commendation for creative approach to selling services and dedication towards setting and achieving goals. Recognized for superior writing and communication skills and entrusted with drafting promotional materials.
- MEDMIS, Inc., Arlington, VA Marketing and Sales Executive, Founder MEDMIS, Medical Management Information Systems, is a company that specializes in state-of-the-art turnkey computer solutions for the health care industry. May 1988 to April 1992 Responsible for the sale of medical automation systems to include hardware, software, installation, training and support. Coordinated sales seminars, trade show exhibits, mass mailings, cold calls and telemarketing surveys directed at lead generation. Demonstrated systems to individual physicians and large groups while assessing customer needs. Reviewed cost saving strategies and offered solutions for effective practice management. Developed marketing material and produced extensive proposals. Responsible for a large territory to include Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington, DC
- Participated in the initial conception and development of holistic health spa.
- WXYZ Sports Talk, Southfield, MI - Accountable for program scheduling, public relations, and telemarketing at WXYZ, a Michigan based radio station.
- Luxury Properties
- National Association of Realtors Conference - New Orleans 2002 Attendee
- National Association of Realtors Conference - Chicago 2001 Attendee
- Detroit College of Law, Detroit Michigan, Fall and Winter 1987
- Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Property,
- Research Writing and Advocacy, Tort Law
- Oakland University, Bachelors of General Studies, (BGS), Rochester, Michigan, 1986
- Concentration: Communications and Political Science, GPA 3.51 Graduated with Conciliar Honors
- BGS Advising Committee Student Representative
- BGS Council Student Representative
- Numerous courses in Anatomy, Biology, Biomedical Science and Chemistry
- International Sterling Society
- Circle of Excellence
- President's Circle
- Loyalty Award
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.