- Massachusetts School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2004
- FraminghamState College, Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Studies 2000
- Newton Junior College, A.D., Nursing
- P.T.O. Mother at Stapleton and Brophy Elementary schools. As a parent of four, I have volunteered as Hockey and Baseball Mom and at Framingham and Marian High Schools.
- CCD Instructor. Recipient of "Georgie Award"
- Having a background as a registered nurse, I am adept in working with sensitive situations.
- Offers Buyer representation as well as Seller representation
- Covers an area of 30 miles surrounding Framingham. Consultant on the proper pricing of homes. Consultant in market trends
- Relocation Specialist
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialist, Cartus Network Inventory Specialist
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Greater Boston Multiple Listing Service
- Member, President's Club - 1994, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002
- Member Diamond Society 2002
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.