- The important components of my career in real estate are honesty, integrity, sense of fairness, strong negotiation skills, compassion, empathy and the realization that what I do for a seller or buyer will allow them to achieve their goals.
- Buying or selling a home is most likely the most important financial decision most people will ever have to make and they should have a professional on their side looking out for their best interests.
- Selling a home can be stressful and it's my job to minimize the stress by selling your home in the quickest time possible for the most money possible.
- Looking for a new home should be exciting and FUN. I'll do the background work so you can enjoy the process and look forward to your big move.
- Seller Representative
- Buyer Representative
- New Construction
- Stagng homes for sale
- Member of NAR
- Member KCRAR
- Member of Heartland MLS
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Listing & Pricing Resales. My goal is to net you the most proceeds in the shortest time possible.
- Negotiating contracts for best price and conditions. Whether representing you as a seller or buyer, I promise to work hard for you. I am a tough but fair negotiator and will always remember that I work for your best interests. My loyalty is to my clients first and foremost.
- Knowledge of the various markets in the Kansas City area. Although my license is in Missouri and I have listed and sold homes in Raytown, Grandview, Lee's Summit, Pleasant Hill, Belton, Raymore & Peculiar and Harrisonville, I am quite familiar with the Johnson County, Kansas are having lived there previously for 23 years. My partner and daughter, Kerry Garcia is a licensed broker in both Missouri and Kansas and, together, we can help you on both sides of the State Line.
- New Construction. I have worked and represented several area builders. and learned about all phases of new construction from the ground up. I have been involved in custom building and learned about specialities such as radiant heating, ground source heat pumps, etc.
- Homes on acreages. I have learned alot about acreages since moving to Cass County 9 years ago. Ask me about septic systems, retention ponds, cross-fencing and ground perks . . .what areas allow livestock, etc. You name it, I'll find out about it for you.
- All age groups. I have had the privilege of working with clients who were first time buyers to sellers that were down-sizing and moving to a retirement community. I enjoy all people for who they are and what I can learn from them. I want to be your Realtor for life and enjoy the friendships I've made with my clients. The best compliment I can ever receive is being referred to a friend or family member from my past clients. This lets me know I did something right!
- Helping a seller stage the home for maximum appeal and value.
- Missouri State License
- Member NAR
- Member of Heartland Multiple Listing Service
- Coldwell Banker Mortgage - #3 in Closed Sales in 2004 in KC market
- Rookie of the Year in 2002
- Joan Van Trump Spirit Award in 2002
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.