- As a Colorado native I have a sincere appreciation for the outdoors, a connection with nature and the importance of health, wellness and living a fulfilling life. I attended Colorado State University where I earned a Bachelor of Science from the College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
- I moved to Seattle in 1997 to launch my career as a research scientist for two different Biotechnology companies, Targeted Genetics and Cell Therapeutics. My focus was on preclinical development; toxicology, molecular and animal biology and gene therapy. My efforts within this industry taught me to be a truly detailed oriented individual and revealed the importance of a team approach toward a common goal. These skills have been a true asset for me as a real estate professional as it requires a team to have a seamless, successful and smooth transaction.
- I left the lab behind in 2003 to pursue a very successful career in Biotechnology sales, earning many sales awards for my work with some of Seattle’s most high profile Biotechnology companies. My career in sales has allowed me to expand and mature my business negotiation skills in a truly cut throat, competitive market place.
- I obtained my real estate broker license in June of 2011 and was immediately hired by Coldwell Banker Bain, Capitol Hill, one of the most successful Coldwell Banker offices in the nation. I was awarded “Rookie of the Year” in 2013 for my first two years of service, obtaining the highest gross sales of all new agents in the Capitol Hill office and I continue to grow my business year over year.
- I am truly passionate about real estate and believe that it is a key stepping stone to financial security and freedom. Having fun is an extreme priority for me, professionally and personally. When not out selling real estate I revel in all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
- I really dig the boating lifestyle whether it is a leisurely afternoon cruise on Lake Washington or a weekend on the Sound crabbing, shrimping or fishing. Being a Colorado native, hitting the slopes is always a great way to get out of the winter rain and into nature. I am also a true foodie, we are so fortunate in Seattle to have a plethora of awesome restaurants and fresh food markets to take advantage of. Let’s not forget a quick trip to Washington wine country for a weekend of out of this world wine tasting. I love to entertain and be entertained!
- Bachelors of Science, Environmental Health
- Certified Residential REIA (Real Estate Investment Analyst)
- 10 + years professional technical sales experince
- Rookie of the Year, Seattle Capitol Hill Office 2012
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.