Dennis’s Video Profile
- I have lived in the Fraser River Valley for over 25 years and have closed over 1,500 transactions.
- I have been active in land development, home construction, land sales and served as community leader in the Fraser River Valley
- I have served on numerous boards throughout the valley including Zephyr Mountain Lodge, Winter Park Master Association, Legacy Park Ranch and The Reserve at Elkhorn Ridge.
- Vacation and Second Homes
- Land Sales
- New Homes
- Luxury Homes
- Resort Properties
- Developer/Co-Developer or Development Consultant: Bridger_s Cache; Lakota; Legacy Park Ranch; The Reserve at Elkhorn Ridge; Ranch Creek Ranch; Fraser River Highlands; Cottonwood Pass; Sundance Point, Mountain Homes at the Reserve; Mountain Homes at Lakota
- I am the Founder/Owner of Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties; New Frontier Construction Development, Inc; Fraser River Log and Timber
- Founder/President Winter Park Music, Inc 1985
- Winter Park/Fraser Valley Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors 1984-1989
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Grand County, Colorado
- Number 1, Presidents Circle Team in Colorado 2009
- International President's Premier Team - 2006
- International President's Premier - 2004, 2005
- International President's Elite - 2003, 2006
- International President's Circle - 2002
- International President's Premier - 2001
- Coldwell Banker President's Circle
- Citizen of the Year - 1987
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.