- Representing Buyers and Sellers in: Short Sales Foreclosures Bank Owned Homes 1st Time Home Buyers Relocation Preferred Properties and Luxury Homes 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges Probate Sales
- August of 2005 I earned my GRI designation after successfully completing a rigorous educational program. This program requires 92 hours of live course instruction from a statewide faculty. The GRI designation is considered the nation's #1 real estate designation, and only 1% of all Realtors have obtained this prestigious designation. GRI, stands for Graduate REALTOR® Institute, and is a nationally recognized professional real estate designation.
- A normal Real Estate transaction in today's market requires the use of a computer. The internet has become a major tool for your entire real estate transaction. The e-PRO certification is the National Association of Realtors online training program that certifies that the real estate professional has been taught the Internet business principles required to remain on the cutting edge of technology. I obtained my e-Pro certification in August 2005.
- December 2005 I earned my SRES designation . The Seniors Real Estate Specialists® are REALTORS® qualified to meet the special needs and concerns of maturing Americans. A national program since 1998, The Senior Advantage Real Estate Council® (SAREC®) offers a specific designation, SRES®, to identify those members who have successfully completed its education program along with other prerequisites.
- September 2005 I earned my *ABR designation. The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council ("REBAC") of the National Association of REALTORS® who meets the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert. CDPE. Completed course in 2012, and received deisgnation to help homeowners in distress.
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- I am a full time Realtor with Coldwell Banker Associated Brokers Realty in Menifee, CA. I obtained my Real Estate license in 2003, and have been a resident of Riverside County since 1989.
- I provide Listing, Selling, and Relocation services within Riverside County. I have a vast working knowledge of the different cities and communities located within Riverside County, and I am able to be of service for the entire Inland Empire.
- Agent Top "10" award in 2012 & 2014
- Million Dollar Club in 2012 & 2014
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.