- Debra Hight represents buyers and sellers in a wide geographical area including the Inner Loop, Bellaire, the Memorial Villages, Katy and Sugar Land.
- Debra is committed to providing outstanding services in every transaction. She believes the keys to client satisfaction are simple – effective communication which includes active listening to understand her clients’ requirements and impeccable followup.
- Debra’s clients cite her enthusiasm, energy level, strong negotiating skills and attention to detail as qualities that make her an exceptional Realtor.
- 25+ years in professional sales, marketing, and management. Program Director, Women in Technology International, Houston Chapter. Member, Assistance League of Houston.
- Business Advisory Council, Goodwill Houston. University of Texas Business Network. Life Member, Texas Exes. Bachelor of Journalism, Advertising – University of Texas at Austin. National, Texas and Houston Associations of Realtors.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Certified Home Marketing Specialisit, Certified Negotiation Expert, Cartus Certified Relocation Specialist
- Executive Home,First Time Buyers,Investment,Luxury Homes,Move-Up Home,New Construction,New Home,Quality Home,Relocation,Residential
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist/Million Dollar Guild
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Cartus Relocation Network Specialist
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Inner Loop
- Memorial Villages
- Sugar Land
- GRI,CLHMS, CHMS, CNE, CDPE
- Bachelor of Journalism, Advertising - University of Texas
- Member - National, Texas and Houston Associations of Realtors
- International Sterling Society
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.