Deborah "Debbie" Vertucci
Deborah’s Video Profile
Deborah Vertucci Coldwell Banker Irvine/Quail Hill
Deborah Vertucci 949.285.5609 http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=230881
- Real Estate is a customer service business. I am committed to building my professional real estate practice by referral. I base my business standards on providing such excellent service that my clients wouldn't think of buying or selling their home without me.
- I am committed to being there for you every step of the way and accomplishing your real estate goals with professionalism, intergrity, hard work, and attention to detail.
- I pride myself on carefully listening to what you truly want and need to achieve the desired results.
- I can provide you with full service representation which includes access to quality title, escrow, mortgage and relocation, and other services at competitive prices.
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Realtor, Licensed by the California Department of Real Estate
- Member of Southern California Board of Realtors
- Member of Mutiple Listing Service
- Luxury Properties
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Knowledge of contracts and negotiations
- Exceptional follow through with a hands on approach
- Always available
- Reloctioning buyers and sellers
- Educated, energetic, experienced, confidential
- Seasoned Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Sensitive to confidentiality
- A resident of Orange County for over 20 years
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.