- When buying, selling or relocation, for the support and the service that you need and deserve, call me. I know how precious your time is. I'll handle all of the details and coordinate the schedules and more!
- My strong ties to the Effingham community & vast knowledge of the local real estate prove to be a good working combination.
- Effingham is Located in the south-central portion of the state and is the County Seat of Effingham County. The community markets itself as the “Crossroads of Opportunity” due to its situation at the intersection of two interstate highways which provide direct linkage from Chicago to New Orleans and from Washington D.C. to Los Angeles. Effingham has become a hub to interstate users, as I-57, a north-south highway, and I-70, an east-west highway, cross paths here. Two U.S. highways and three State highways also intersect within the community. Effingham maintains excellent access to some of the nation’s largest industrial and retail markets. Five interstate interchanges are currently present along I-57/I-70
- The overall attraction to Effingham is attributed to the stable and diversified economic base, the above average accessibility to major markets, and the level of amenities present for the size of the community.
- I am a full time realtor & a life long resident of Effingham.
- I recieved my license in 1992 and have been the broker/owner of first Realty since 1993.
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.