Debbie’s Video Profile
- When Results Count Most!!!
- I am proud to be associated with Coldwell Banker/Walden & Kirkland. Honesty, integrity and professionalism are my assurances to you. I am committed to making buying or selling a home a stress free experience.
- Member 1st United Methodist Church
- Member of Charity League of Albany
- Volunteer at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Married to Larry Foreman for over 30 years. We are proud parents of 2 adult children who have chosen to also make Albany their home.
- Financial Consultant with Robinson Humphrey (now Morgan Keegan) for 10 years
- School teacher for 10 years, private and Dougherty Co. schools
- Albany resident for over 28 years
- Member of Albany Board of Realtors
- Member of NAR
- Member of GAR
- Member of CRS
- Accredited Buyer's Rep
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Rep
- Specialize in working with 1st time home buyers
- Member of NAR, GAR, CRS, ABR, Albany Board of Realtors
- New construction specialist
- Dedicated and hard working.
- In depth knowledge of area markets.
- Accessible and available.
- Honest and reliable.
- Good working relationships with local lenders.
- Lifetime Presidential Achievement Award
- Million Dollar Club Member
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.