Buying a home can be an enormous, life-changing commitment. My job is to guide you through this challenge in the easiest manner possible. My main priority is to listen to you: finding our what you need and desire from your new home. Based on our discussion, I will work diligently to fulfill those needs and provide you with the best home available.
When selling your home, I am here to help you get the best price so that you can move on to your new home in the shortest period of time. I can provide you with a comprehensive Comparative Market Anaylsis to assist you in making an educated decision on the best price for your home. I will be your realtor, marketing director, moving specialist, and neighborhood expert to get the word out about your home to other agents and buyers.
I have been living in the Dayton area with my husband and my step son since 2004. We like to travel and and hike. Baseball keeps us busy in the spring time. Watching my son play baseball is very exciting. I am getting to know the Oakwood community even more since I became a member of the Oakwood Rotary in 2008. It's great to be getting involved with local events.
- First time home buyers.
- Move up Buyers.
- Japanese language
- Oakwood, Kettering and Washington Township
- Member of the Dayton Board of Realtors
- Member of the Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Dayton Region Ambassador
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- 7 years of experience in residential real estate sales.
- Hondros College Real Estate Certification
- Graduate of the University of Colorado. BA in Japanese Language
- Over 28 years in customer service.