Dawn "Antoinette" Embry
Dawn’s Video Profile
2370 Hickory Street, Mission Hills
Home & Neighborhood Tour
- I am a native San Diegan and grew up in a family of real estate professionals—real estate is literally in my blood. Following in my parent’s footsteps, I began my own career as a Realtor in 2001 and was named Agent of the Year with Coldwell Banker in 2002. With the support of a devoted client base and their referrals, I reached the International President’s Circle shortly thereafter and was awarded membership into Coldwell Banker’s prestigious International Diamond Society.
- Specializing in San Diego’s desirable Metro neighborhoods, I represent clients in Mission Hills, Hillcrest, University Heights, North Park, South Park, Normal Heights, Talmadge, Kensington, Rolando, and the College area. I am passionate about the fine architecture and rich craftsmanship that is the legacy of these unique, historic neighborhoods. As a native, I also enjoy representing buyers and sellers in all surrounding neighborhoods and counties.
- My real estate practice is founded on the core principles of integrity, accountability, and unsurpassed personal service. I am committed to an exceptional level of professionalism, high-visibility, results-oriented marketing, and first-class attention to my clients and the properties I represent.
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Home Sales
- Out Of Town Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Mission Hills
- North Park
- Banker's Hill
- University Heights
- Licensed, full-time Realtor since 2001
- 2012 Coldwell Banker President's Elite
- 5 Star Real Estate Agent 2009-2014
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.