- David Shriver
123 West 2nd Street Carson City, United States 89703
- Listening to Clients' needs and helping them accomplish them in a price range and time frame that best suits the Client.
- Finding innovative and creative ways to put buyers and sellers together in a win-win situation.
- Full-time area professional since 1990, with many local Board awards.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of the Realtors Institute (GRI)
- "Circle of Distinction" since 1995 - special award for education, community service and production.
- Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors Board of Directors for 4 years, Community Service Committee for 10 years. 2006 Vice president for the Sierra Nevada Association of Realtors
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes / Construction
- Land Sales / Investment / Development
- Investments - 1031 and personal
- Residential Resales / First Time Home Buyers
- Commercial / Business opportunities
- Area resident since 1976. Avid outdoorsman, skier, fisherman and marginal hunter.
- Highly involved in community activities: Make-a-Wish, Senior Center, Domestic Violence Coalition, Safe Grad Night, etc.
- Aggresive integrity with an excellent grasp of what it takes to get the job done.
- High level of personal and professional integrity. A subscriber to the golden rule.
- Good sense of humor, with a light-hearted yet serious approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent with creative financing and avenues to make it happen.
- Good working relationship with local professionals in all fields, in and out of Real Estate community.
- Good people skills both in contract negotiation and relationship building.
- Excellent office full of top-notch Realtors with teamwork and family as a driving motivation - #1 office for over 10 years.
- I don't take myself too seriously.
- 2-time winner of the "Bob Paoli Award" for community service and enthusiasm.
- Numerous "Realtor of the Month" awards.
- Top 5% nationally with "National Real Estate" 1998-2003
- Coldwell Banker "Diamond" Award 2003
Coldwell Banker Presidents Circle 2004 / 2005
- Elite Retreat sales recipient 2004/2005/2006
View All LISTINGS