- My goal is for you to be so completely pleased with every phase of our real estate transaction that you'll happily recommend me to your friends, relatives and co-workers.
- Whether you are buying, selling or investing in real estate, you can count on the fact that I'm in it for you .
- I'm on the boards of The Rotary Club of Saratoga & the West Valley, Mission College Advancement Foundation, finance director and chair-elect for the Saratoga Rotary Art Show, and involved in Leadership Los Gatos, and various other charitable & community organizations.
- My involvement in the local community keeps me in touch with people and organizations that are great resources when helping you in buying or selling your home.
- Buying or selling a home may be the most significant financial transaction you'll ever make. How successful do you want to be?
- When you choose me as your agent you can feel secure. I'm an excellent negotiator and I have completed advanced study in listing, appraising, financing, investment, taxes and more.
- As a full-time Real Estate Professional, I strive to provide you with the very highest level of service and communication. I'll keep you informed of changes in the marketplace as they occur, and I'll keep you current on every detail of your transaction. From beginning to end, I'll strive to be available to you, and guide you to a successful and satisfying conclusion to your home sale or purchase.
- I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question or would like more information about buying or selling a home or investing in real estate in Santa Clara County and beyond, please send me an e-mail at David@DavidMontagna.com
- Any information that you provide will be kept strictly confidential.
- For more information, please go to my personal web site at www.DavidMontagna.com.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.