- My career in real estate dates back to 1990 when I served as Vice-President of the 315 West 86th Street Corporation in New York City. My duties included designing and implementing operating budgets, working to secure bank loans, overseeing building staff and construction crews, interviewing prospective buyers and, most importantly, working as a liaison between the resident shareholders and its management team
- In 1999, I headed west, with my wife and our infant son, to produce news and public affairs programming for the City of Los Angeles' municipal television station, and to work as a Contributing Editor for "Creative Screenwriting Magazine", the nation's largest and most respected screenwriting publication.
- Meanwhile, I continued working with real estate investors in California, New York and Florida. And, as much as I enjoyed jounalism (and 3 Emmy Award nominations), my enthusiasm for the real estate business was even greater. So, I secured my sales associate license, and joined Coldwell Banker, Old Pasadena. It was the best career decision I ever made!
- In the summer of 2007, after a fabulous stint as top producing agent in Pasadena, my family and I relocated to Berkeley. As an experienced agent with a track record of success in selling similar homes in similar areas, the transition has been remarkably easy. I'm excited about expanding my business here and buying lots of new sweaters.
- If you are interviewing agents to help you buy, sell, relocate or refer, I'd like to apply for the job!
- That's me in a condensed and concise virtual nutshell. To get a real sense of who I am, and so we can discuss the details of your specific needs, I suggest we meet in person. Feel free to call me, email me or drop by the office.
- And, please check out my website at wwwDGoldsmith.com It's full of helpful information that can potentially save you thousands of dollars.
- PS: I live in Berkeley with my wife Kathleen, an English professor at UC/Berkeley, and our two children, Zeke and Mercy.
- International Diamond Society.
- International Sterling Society
- e-Pro Specialist
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.