Darrell’s Video Profile
Darrell Musick Coldwell Banker Vista
Darrell Musick 619.301.9080 http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=253627
- To tap into the masses of Internet users searching for homes, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage continually purchases thousands of search terms on some of the Internet's biggest search engines to drive home buyers to my local listings.
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries.
- With our Internet marketing program, I'm determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at America's leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions - two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- TO USE MY 30 YEARS OF EXPERANCE TO HELP OTHERS TO ACHEIVE THEIR HOME FINDING OR SELLING GOALS
- The North County area of San Diego County and the Fire Mountain area is speciality.
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- The buying ,selling and trading of bankrupty, forclosed and distressed properties has been a speciality.
- 30 years running family owned real estate investment company
- additional 10 years buying non -preforming assets from banks and financial instutitons both asset attached and non asset attached instruments.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.