- Ready, willing and able to help you in finding the home or commercial property of your choice - When are you free to meet with me? Call 614-531-2050 anytime 24/7 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Certified Property Manager for 17 years in Louisville, KY and New Jersey/New York area prior to moving to Ohio in 1992
- Real Estate Broker in Indiana and Sales Associate in Kentucky prior to 1988
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Certified Property Manager for 16 years in New Jersey/New York area prior to moving to Ohio in 1992
- Real Estate Broker in Indiana and Sales Associate in Kentucky prior to 1983
- Real Estate agent here in Ohio since 2003
- Worked 17 years as a Certified Property Manager, 12 of those years with a company I co-owned with my first husband, Jim Snyder (Wm. L. Higgins Property Management Company in Louisville, KY, managing over 10,000 Section 8 apartment units rehabbed by Muhammad Ali), and a company I worked for as a national property manager in the New York, New Jersey area (Realty Management Associates, a property management company under a huge syndication fim affiliated with Robert Medina).
- New construction homes were a part of my up-bringing as I am proud to have two brothers in the building industry in the Southern Indiana and Louisville, KY area. My current husband, Michael Kuzmic, and I built our home here in the Central Ohio area (Pickerington schools) in 2000.
- I received the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation in 1978 and maintained it until 1992. It expired as I was staying home and having 4 children. When I wanted to return to the industry, I discovered I had to meet all criteia for the CPM designation all over again, including 2 years of college education. It was at that point that my husband and I had moved to Ohio and I was ready to take on the residential sales area of real estate! I've had my real estate agent's license in Ohio since 2003.
- I had a Kentucky Real Estate Broker's license and an Indiana Real Estate Sales agent's license prior to 1988. I let those expire as I began my career of "stay at home mom with four children".
- Ambassador of the Year with the Pickerington Area Chamber of Commerce, 2009
- New Business of the Year with Coldwell Banker King Thompson, 2008
- Notary Public, State of Ohio
- Certified Personal Trainer, working with Metro Fitness (formerly World Gym) fitness centers in Pickerington and throughout the central Ohio area
- Pre-loader with UPS (United Parcel Service) since Dec. 2006
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.