- Darla Juratovac
2804 Som Center Road Willoughby Hills, United States
- HONESTY - One of the most important attributes when putting your most valued investment in your Realtor's hands.
- OBJECTIVITY - The knowledge to effectively address your Real Estate needs as a BUYER or SELLER...and to educate you to make an intelligent informed decision with the tools I provide.
- MANAGEMENT - Skill in Marketing, Finance, Accessibility, Negotiation, Research and intent on LISTENING to YOUR Real Estate needs.
- ENERGETIC - I absolutely love my job as a Professional Realtor! I am enthusiastic to achieve my clients' goal BUYING or SELLING their home.
- The above rule spells "H O M E " and Home is where the Heart is...and that's why I am known as "YOUR AGENT WITH A HEART".
- Cartus Relocation Specialist
- First Time Home Buyer
- Investor Properties
- Bank Owned (REO) Properties
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- Certified Cartus Network Referral Specialist
- Certified New Construction Specialist
- Grievance Committee - Lake/Geauga Area Assn. of Realtors
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Empathy and knowledge in assisting Buyers and Sellers in avoiding stressful situations.
- I am a full time Realtor - here for you 24/7 - as my clients will attest.
- Making your real estate experience a pleasurable one!!
- Skill in the Negotiating process.
- Realtor - Since 1987
- Continuing Education in Real Estate (including Fair Housing - Ethics - Law) and Financing
- Many years experience as Corporate Insurance Administrative Assistant, Personal Lines Insurance Agent, Loan Officer, and YOUR PERSONAL REAL ESTATE AGENT with a Heart!
- Since 1989 Consistent Million+ producer