- Darcy was born and raised here in Piedmont. She currently lives in Upper Rockridge with her husband. Darcy is a contributor to the Oral Lee Brown Fundraiser which sponsors college education for Oakland Youth, along with Habitat for Humanity, Toys for Tots and Piedmont Choirs.
- Darcy has been selling real estate in California since 1977, and joined Coldwell Banker's Oakland/Piedmont office in 1979. With over 30 years of experience, and a background in fine arts, Darcy is able to help seller's prepare their homes for sale, in order to get the best possible price, and help buyer's realize their dreams.
- 1974- Bachelor of Arts, San Jose State University, San Jose, California
- 1976- Master of Fine Arts, Mills College, Oakland, California
- 1977- Obtained California Real estate License
- 1977 to Present- Department of Real Estate Continuing Education
- Member of the Oakland Board of Realtors from 1977-present.
- Member of the California and National Association of Realtors from 1977-present.
- Association of Realtors from 1977-present.
- Over thirty years of experience selling California real estate.
- "...Her professional guidance and attention to detail made the process seem painless...Darcy maintained an unflagged cheerfulness tempered by her realistic approach to homes sales..." Mr. & Mrs. I
- "...I want to thank you so much for your superior professional help...Your knowledge and experience in real estate marketing, home construction and in general real estate procedures and practices made the experience of selling my parent's home a pleasant, educational and profitable one...and most importantly you were always available whenever we needed you..." Mary P.
- "...Darcy impressed us from the first phone contact. Her professionalism and customer focused styles were evident all the way through escrow...care and detail were unbelievable..she exceeded my expectations..." Anne S.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.