Broker Sales Associate
- Background Coldwell Banker 2005 to present Sole Proprietor - Real Estate Appraisal 1999 to Present Home Savings of America, Loan Appraisal Manager 1994 to 1999 Home Savings of America, Appraiser 1986 to 1994 B.S. in Business Administration Management - San Diego State University 1983
- SIGNIFICANT ASSIGNMENTS Listed & sold the first parcel segregation in Pacific Beach - Development - sold $1,340,000 Listing & sale team member: - The Lamont Street Grill - Restaurant, Liquor License & Apartments - sold $1,350,000 - 7720-28 Fay Avenue - Retail - sold $2,833,000 - 5737 La Jolla Boulevard - Vacant Restaurant - sold $1,050,000 - 1704 Oliver Avenue - Apartments - sold $905,000 - 5372 Calumet Avenue - Ocean Front Residential - sold $3,000,000 Appraisal of the “Heaven’s Gate” mansion in Rancho Santa Fe
- PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS San Diego Association of Realtors (SDAR) La Jolla Real Estate Brokers Association (REBA) Mission Bay Real Estate Association (MBREA)
- LICENSES & PERSONAL BACKGROUND California Brokers License - CA LIC# 01155365 Certified Real Estate Appraiser - CA LIC# AR006665 3rd generation San Diegan - born / raised in Pacific Beach Resident of La Jolla
- International Diamond Society 2013
- Bronze Society 2012
- International Diamond Society 2008
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.