- David prides himself on being honest and fair with his customers He welcomes the opportunity to assist you with all your real estate needs.
- First time home owners
- Buyers Agent
- HUD, Short Sale.
- He received his pre-licensing real estate education at BH&G in Atlanta and his Real Estate License from the State of Georgia.
- Affiliations: I stay in touch with the latest real estate news through continuing education courses and classes. I am a member of the Newnan-Coweta Board of Realtors, the Georgia Association of Realtors (GAR) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- I really understand and have the time to give to the demands of the first time home buyers.
- Strides for perfection in all relationships
- Communication is Key
- Training & Teaching
- Closing the Deal
- Enjoys working with first time buyers or investors on all types of property Stays informed on the availability of HUD and VA properties for sale in Georgia
- Knowing the value of your home in the active Newnan/Coweta real estate market is important. If you are considering selling your home, avoid the pitfalls of underselling or overpricing. Call me for a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of your home at no cost or obligation to you. Please call me with all of your real estate needs.
- Highest ever score In the Bullard Boot camp Final exam.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.