Cynthia "Cindi" Miller
- 1. Professional, Relocation Trained and Quality Rated Service agent.
- 2. Premier Houston Heights Office location.
- 3. Specializing in Luxury Homes, Residential Resale, New Construction, First Time Home Buyers.
- 4. Expert in handling your Negotiation.
- 5. One stop shop for Mortgage, Warranties and Title
- 6. Partnering to help you make the decisions to fit your needs.
- 7. Looking to buy or sell a home? I can Help!
- 8. Call me to help with any of your Real Estate needs, anywhere!
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Looking to buy or sell a home? I can Help!
- Single Family Resale
- Single Family New Construction
- Custom Homes
- Luxury Homes
- Townhomes & Condos
- First Time Home Buyers
- Licensed Texas Realtor
- Quality Service Certified, Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE)
- Certified Relocation Professional, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Destination, Departure, Inventory, Pre-Marketing and USAA Specialist.
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- The Woodlands
- ASP, MCNE
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert Designation
- Member, Houston Association of Realtors
- Member, Texas Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- QSC and Accredited Staging Professional
- International President's Circle
- Circle of Honor
- International Diamond Award
- International Sterling Award
- Top Producer
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.