- Curtis Johnson
Curtis "Curt" Johnson
505 North Church St Thomaston, United States
- My home is Upson County. but through past working experience, I am familiar with entire Central Georgia marketing area.
- Favorite hobby - golf. The golf course is an excellent place to meet real estate sellers, purchasers, investors, and lenders.
- Knowledge in USDA and FHA financing programs
- Graduate University of GA--School of Banking
- Appraisal Institute (Licensed Appraiser, retired)
- Over 20 years banking and finance experience in Atlanta area and Central Georgia
- Over 11 years,experience as a Real Estate Appraiser entire state of Georgia
- Nine years experience in Real Estate Sales in Central Georgia
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- With past banking, appraisal and real estate sales experience, I'm able to assist customers in 1) property values, 2) location, 3)loan qualification, 4) foreclosure purchases, and 5) short sales.