Curtis "Curt" Johnson
- My home is Upson County. but through past working experience, I am familiar with entire Central Georgia marketing area.
- Favorite hobby - golf. The golf course is an excellent place to meet real estate sellers, purchasers, investors, and lenders.
- Knowledge in USDA and FHA financing programs
- Graduate University of GA--School of Banking
- Appraisal Institute (Licensed Appraiser, retired)
- Over 20 years banking and finance experience in Atlanta area and Central Georgia
- Over 11 years,experience as a Real Estate Appraiser entire state of Georgia
- Nine years experience in Real Estate Sales in Central Georgia
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- With past banking, appraisal and real estate sales experience, I'm able to assist customers in 1) property values, 2) location, 3)loan qualification, 4) foreclosure purchases, and 5) short sales.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.