- Working as a team, Connie Ransom and Charlotte McKenzie make sure that your needs are met. We bring experience and Professionalism to the task at hand every day.
- Both Connie and Charlotte make it a priority to keep up with current trends and training in the marketplace. We never stop learning, and use our experience and expertise to provide professional servcice for our clients.
- The Ramson-McKenzie team specializes in the Riverside CA residential market. Having lived in Riverside for over 40 years, they are familiar with neighborhood's history, character and diversity.
- Finding your home, or finding the right agents fo represent you in the sale of your home is a huge decision. The Ransom-McKenzie team has a consistent track record of success and we look forward to the opportunity of assisting you and your family with your real estate needs.
- The Ransom-McKenzie team has over 13 years of experience in the Inland Empire Real Estate Marketplace. In today's market, Experience Matters!
- As Riverside Realtor Regents, we are ready to serve our clients in multiple ways. Not only are we expert Realtors, we are experts on most areas of Riverside. Working together with the City planners and managers, and keeping updated on events and community services gives us the ability to assist our clients above and beyond their expectations.
- We can assist you in navigating the schools systems in Riverside and point you to the services you might need when getting settled in this great city.
- Coldwell Banker Previews Specialist: The PReviews Specialist designation is a demanding criteria which has only been awarded to the top 8 percent of Coldwell Banker sales associates nationwide. Coldwell Banker Previews International is a marketing effort designed specifically for marketing luxury residential properties to affluent buyers. Through completing the requirements for this designation, Connie and Charlotte have proven their skills as high end agents who are prepared to serve both buyers and sellers with informed and professional service.
- First Time Home Buyers: In today's real estate market, experience counts! This is never more important than for the first time home buyer. When you have made the decision to take on what may be the most important purchase of your life, you want to know that you are in good hands. With the Ransom-McKenzie team, you have a track record of success behind you. With over 40 years of experience in Riverside, we are ready to guide you through the City's diverse neighborhoods to find the best match to meet your needs. We patiently guide you through the volumes of requirements needed to complete the purchase.
- SFR Certified: The market place is still settling down after the incredible downturn we experienced starting in 2008. A large number of homeowners are struggling with mortgages that are higher than their home values. As Short Sale experts, we will be able to help you through the maxe of programs, paperwork and policies to helpl you and your family get to a better place. Short selling a hoome is not an easy process, but we can provide the guidance and teamwork needed to make the job a little bit easier.
- Close assiciation with University of California relocations
- Accomplished in representing Historic and Mid-Century Homes in Riverside
- Established history of assisting seniors with real estate concerns
- Coldwell Banker Previews Specialist
- NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Specialist 2010- Present.
- Riverside Realtor Regent
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Patience is a tool that is required of all players in a real estate transaction. The Ransom-McKenzie team can quickly address issues as they arise in a real estate transaction, but they can also be patient in helpling the principles through the process. One step at a time is frequently the best way to approach the enourmous task at hand. We move with diligence and speed when needed, but attempt to not rush the buyer or seller through the process without the knowledge needed to make the big decisions.
- Sense of Humor: Yes, the job is serious, but a smile and some levity often eases the task.
- Knowledge: It is incredibly important for your Realtor to be on top of all of the changes whcih take place with lightning speed with respect to real estate law and practice. The Ransom-McKenzie team continue to attend classes and workshops as well as weekly office meetings to keep up-dated on the latest laws and tools to help our clients in the real estate process.
- Riverside Realtor Regents: As members of the inaugural class of the Riverside Realtor Regents Certificate Program, Charlotte and Connie are prepared to share the huge knowledge we gathered in these classes along with our long history as residents and participants in the Riverside Community. Both agents have participated on task force committees for the Mayor of Riverside and have helped the City of Riverside in understanding some of the issues which are faced every day in the real estate world. Connie assisted on a Mayor's task force on Senior Housing, Charlotte attended Leadership Riverside classes and learned about the whole reagon. Connie participated in the 2001 Inland Empire Arts Leadership training program sponsored by the California Arts Council and CORO Southern California along with the Riverside Arts Council and the Arts Council of San Bernardino County.
- Connie Ransom has a Batchelor's Degree in Psychology and a Master of Fine Arts Degree in Sculpture. She has exhibited and taught throughout Southern California including UCR, Pomona College, University of Redlands and various arts institutions from LA to Pasadena and Riverside.
- Connie and her husband Roger owned an art gallery for 10 years in Riverside where Connie directed exhibitions of artists from San Diego to Santa Barbara. Connie has been an advocate for the arts in the Inland Empire and has served on numerous boards and committes to further those goals.
- Connie and Charlotte are members of the inaugural class of the Riverside Realtor Regents Certificate Program. This program was implemented by the City of Riverside, along with the Inland Valley Association of Realtors and recognizes us as ambassadors and the first point of contact for people moving to the City of Riverside.
- Riverside Realtor Regents: Inaugural Class 2012
- Annual Top Team, Coldwell Banker Armstrong Properties 2011
- Annual Top Ten Producer, Coldwell Banker Armstrong Properties 2010
- International Sterling Society Team 2009
- International Diamond Society Team 2008
- Top Ten Producer, Coldwell Banker Armstrong Properties, 2008-2010
- Century 21 Centurion Producer 2006
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.