- Cliff came to Blacksburg in 1968 as an Aerospace major, expecting to explore the unknown.
- In 1988 he co-founded Shelter Alternatives Inc., a multi-award wining custom construction company.
- Cliff's work reached beyond the template that existed in most construction companies to include all the factors that make a house a home.
- Having sold his part of Shelter Alternatives in 2001, Cliff has since focused on sharing his expertise with buyers and sellers in the New River Valley.
- As a REALTOR® with Coldwell Banker Townside, REALTORS® for over 15 years, he combines his beliefs into his work by helping clients and customers understand what makes a good house and a good deal!
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.