Previews Property Specialist
- Clark Johnson is a Realtor with more than two decades of sales and marketing expertise. A licensed agent since 1995, he proudly serves the communities through out the San Ramon Valley.
- Clark is a master negotiator and has a keen understanding of marketing. A respected member of the real estate industry, Clark is known for his personable style, integrity, tenacity and focus. He prides himself on a high level of dedication, client satisfaction and, he proudly notes, creates a customized, targeted marketing plan for each individual client.
- In addition, a team of experts assist Clark in preparing and marketing homes. His team includes: a Marketing Director, Graphic Designer, Home Stager and Escrow Coordinator. Every person on his team is dedicated to provide an unprecedented level of service. They live by the motto Providing Uncompromised Service and Commitment.
- Clark's professional sales career began with Liberty Mutual Insurance Company in Upstate New York. His experience as a property casualty insurance broker combined with five years union construction experience, provide insight useful to his Real Estate clients today.
- Clark earned his bachelor's of science degree in marketing from Syracuse University. Prior to moving to the San Ramon Valley 24 years ago, Clark resided in Seattle and Upstate New York. Clark has owned homes in and is an expert concerning the communities of Dublin, Pleasanton, Blackhawk, Danville, San Ramon, and Alamo.
- In his spare time he enjoys golfing and boating on the Bay. Clark is a member of the Oakland Yacht Club. Clark is married to Anne and has two grown children, Sara and CJ.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.