- As a second-generation realtor, I learned early on that excellent service, professional comportment, and attention to detail are essential elements to a successful transaction.
- With today’s web-savvy buyer, I make it a point to market my listings in not only national and local publications, but on a variety of websites so my clients fully benefit from the many advantages of technology.
- Whether representing a buyer or a seller, solid and sensitive negotiation skills are required. As a mediator for over ten years, I have negotiated hundreds of disputed contracts between individuals, insurance companies and corporations. In this current ever changing market, I am comfortable negotiating with banks regarding their short sale terms.
- Client-focused and responsive, my goal is to always surpass my client’s expectation. I am committed to sound, ethical practices in all of my business relationships…integrity is the cornerstone of the business I have built.
- I promise an uncompromising commitment to service and customer satisfaction.
- Certified Marketing Specialist
- Certified Negotiating Specialist
- Certified Mediator from California Academy of Mediation Professionals/Pepperdine University
- J.D.: Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine University School of Law
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.