- Chris continues to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism as he helps his clients achieve their goals.
- Chris Cortazzo is proud to offer a superior level of dedicated service that has earned him the reputation as one of the most respected Realtors in the industry today!
- A former beach lifeguard and Junior Lifeguard instructor.
- Certified Energency Medical Technician and in American Heart CPR.
- He received his higher education at California Polytechnic State University in San Louis Obispo and also at the University of California in Santa Barbara.
- His diverse background also includes work in photography and modeling, both in the United States and abroad.
- Known for his people skills and access to the top echelon in the entertainment industry.
- Specializes in creating a specific Marketing Plan for each property in order to maximize exposure.
- Widely recognized throughout the Brokerage Community for his expertise and success in the Marketing and Sale of High-End Properties.
- #1 Coldwell Banker Agent Worldwide
- #1 Agent in Southern California
- Over $1.5 billion in closings since 2000
- Luxury Properties
- This local insight and knowledge into the Malibu community gives him a unique advantage when it comes to locating the ideal home for each buyer he represents.
- Most recent trends in the Local Real Estate Market.
- As a lifelong resident of Malibu, Chris is able to provide his clients with a wealth of first-hand information regarding all aspects of life in the area;
- Schools and Neighborhoods
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.