Associate Real Estate Broker
- Full time agent since 1999
- Associate Broker since 2001
- Attended Western College at Miami University of Ohio as a French major and SUNY Delhi in the veterinary technician program.
- Personal experience with waterfront (lake and river) living and horse ownership. My family raised horses,Jersey cows, pigs,sheep, goats,poultry,rabbits and I helped with a 4-H llama club.
- I have lived or owned property in Wayne, Ontario and Yates Counties.
- Past 4-H leader and PTA officer. Past member Northeastern Appaloosa Association
- Galen Historical Society- Board member since January 2008.
- Member Keuka Lake Association Member Bergen Swamp Preservation Society
- I have 3 grown children, a dog and my daughter's cat.
- Interests include antiques, wild flowers and birds, canoeing and swimming.
- Lake property
- Horse farms
- Investment property
- Second Homes
- Historic Homes
- First Time Home Buyers
- Finger Lakes Region including Seneca, Cayuga, Ontario,Yates and Wayne Counties.
- GRI- Graduate,Realtor Institute
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Lake homes.
- Hobby farms.
- Foreclosure properties.
- Buyers' agent.
- Member of Greater Rochester Association of Realtors
- .National and NYS Association of Realtors member.
- Multiple Million Dollar Producer-Cheryl Pedersen Bonnell
- GRAR Sales Master Award 2004,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2004-2009,2011
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2010 & 2012
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.