- I believe that the right to own property is one of the greatest freedoms we enjoy in this country. Real estate is a great way to build wealth and security. My mission is to help people achieve their real estate goals.
- Expertise in Residential, Acreages, Horse Property & Vacant Land Primary areas of service: Westminster, Broomfield, Thornton, Brighton, Arvada, Northglenn, Erie, Fort Lupton, rural Adams, Weld & Boulder counties 14 Years experience as a real estate broker Graduate, Realtor Institute and Certified Residential Specialist, a designation held by only 8% of Realtors nationwide Specialization in Relocation, serving relocating families for 14 years Bachelor of Science in Education, Real Estate Training from University of Colorado Awards Clubs, Coldwell Banker and Moore and Company, 1991-2004 Married 23 years, one child in college
- New and Resale Homes, Townhomes & Condos
- Expertise in Rural Residential, including Land/Lot Acquisition & Custom Construction
- Certified Residential Specialize 1997
- Graduate, Realtor Institute, 1996
- University of Colorado, Real Estate, 1990
- BS, Southern Illinois University, 1976
- Specializing in the North Denver Metro Area
- Westminster, Thornton, NorthGlenn, Brighton, and Broomfield including Rural Adams and Weld Counties
- Coldwell Banker Moore & Company Awards Club Last 7 Years
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.