Cathy’s Video Profile
Cathy Greenly Coldwell Banker Beverly Hills South
Cathy Greenly 310.281.4579 http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=70168
- The first thing people say about Cathy is that she is always smiling! Her genuine warmth, enthusiasm and kindness to others have been the key to her success in both her professional career as well as in her personal life. She approaches all opportunities and obligations with a strong commitment to honesty, integrity and customer satisfaction. "Expect More" is Coldwell Banker's motto. As your real estate consultant, you can Expect More from Cathy, More success, More service, and More enthusiam!
- As a member of Coldwell Banker's International President's Circle, Cathy is among the top 5% of all sales associates internationally. Her sucess is due to her warm personality, attention to detail and vast knowledge of the real estate market. Whether she is selling a multi-million dollar home for an experienced client or representing a first time buyer on a $500,000 condominium, Cathy gives each and every client the same dedicated service.
- Cathy has over 20 years experience in the business world. Her experience in negotiating has proven to be one of her biggest assets, as she s a Certified Negotiation Specialist. Her ability to create and maintain a calm and composed atmosphere in the midst of stressful and difficult situations has always impressed her collegues and clients. Cathy's goal as your real estate consultant is to make your real estate transactions go as smoothly and efficiently as possible with the least inconvenience to you!
- Born in Los Angeles and raised in Beverly Hills since she was nine years old, Cathy graduated from El Rodeo and Beverly Hills High School with honors. She then attended UCLA, graduating with honors from there as well! Her familiarity with both cities and their surrounding neighborhoods proves to be a valualble asset to her clients.
- In her personal life, Cathy is dedicated to community service. She is a past president of the Los Angeles/Orange County Chapter of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) where she has served as a Board of Trustees for twenty years. For the last six years she has co-chaired CCFA's Women of Distinction Luncheon. Cathy is a past president of Beverly Hills Little League and a life member of Hadassah. She ran in three Los Angeles Marathons, participated in two MS150 Bike Tours for MS and, in 2001, she participated in the California AidsRide, a seven day, 575 mile charity bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Her latest endeavor has been on behalf of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundaton's Team Challenge program, where, for the last two years, she has participated in the San Diego TriRock Triathlon to raise money for CCFA! Cathy enjoys spending her free time with Robert, her husband of 38 years, and their two adult sons, Josh and Darren.