Associate Real Estate Broker
- Associate Broker servicing the entire borough of Brooklyn, NY, specializing in the marketing of Residential Properties.
- Certified Relocation Specialist & Director.
- Specializing In Nat`l Bank Owned Reo`s
- 26 Years Of Professional Experience
- Brooklyn Board of Realtors Associate Broker of the Year for 2004
- Secretary for Women's Council of Realtors for 2008 on state level.
- A Director on the Brooklyn Board of Realtors
- President of the Womens Council of Realtors New York State 2010
- GRI and CRS designations.
- Women's Council of Realtors Brooklyn Chapter President for 2007.
- Estate Sales and Foreclosure
- Marketing of Residential Properties
- Conservator and Executor of Estates
- Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
- 26 Years Professional Experience
- Over $20 Million in annual sales
- Women's Council of Realtor Member
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- President Elite 1996-2005
- New York State Real Estate Broker
- Certified Relocation Specialist/ Director
- Real Estate Management Course
- Mike Ferry Superstar Program
- Tom Hopkins Bootcamp
- Director on the Brooklyn Board of Realtors
- 2007 President of Women's Council of Realtors Brooklyn Chapter
- 2008 Secretary of Women's Council of Realtors for New York State
- Brooklyn's Associate Broker of the Year for 2004/20011
- President Elite Award 1996-2005
- Top Sales Associate in Listing, Sales, and Gross Commissions 1992-2012
- Top 5% in Earning in the Country
- Most Preferred Award
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.