- Poised, friendly, open, honest, innovative, good listener, good organizer, problem solver, energetic. These are just a few of the characteristics used when describing Carolyn Papp, who ranks in the top 5% of Coldwell Banker agents internationally. Among numerous awards, Carolyn received the designation of “Super Agent” by the Los Angeles Magazine in 2005.
- Carolyn prides herself on being an architectural home specialist and she herself lives in a Richard Neutra designed home in Arcadia. Carolyn has held positions as President, Vice President, and Director of the Highland Homeowners Association.
- Carolyn attended Southwest Missouri University, Citrus College, and the Miller School of Real Estate. She obtained her real estate license in 1992. In addition, Carolyn is continually updating her knowledge of Real Estate with additional classes, periodicals, and DVDs to give the best service possible to her clients.
- Arcadia has been Carolyn’s home for more than 30 years. She has been active in PTA and the California Care Coalition Against Child Pornography. Carolyn has also been a den mother for 3 years and is active in the Arcadia Republican Women’s Club and the Pasadena TeaPac Federation. She is also a proud member of the Arcadia Board of Realtors. She specializes in Arcadia and surrounding cities where she has had many successful sales.
- Past President and Director Homerowners Arcadia
- Outstanding performance 1998 - 2000
- Presidents Club - Coldwell Banker
- Presidents Circle - Coldwell Banker
- "Super Agent" 2005
- Former clients of Carolyn have graciously regarded her as “…possessing gentle persuasion, natural insight in undertaking new projects, highly motivated and goal oriented.”
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.