- Born in Haiti of Lebanese parents, Carole’s business career began at Air France, working as a Passenger Service Supervisor for 15 years.
- After much traveling and networking globally, she decided on a career in real estate because she treasured the relationships built along the way. Understanding the importance that these relationships are in business, Coldwell Banker allows her to personally connect with fellow Coldwell Banker realtors across 51 countries throughout the world.
- Quite simply, these relationships expose her properties to a large buyer pool.
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Recognition (Top 2% nationwide)
- Full-time Licensed Realtor Since 1987
- Graduated Real Estate Institute 1990
- International Marketing & Luxury Home Specialist
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Palmetto Bay
- Coral Gables
- Coconut Grove
- Key Biscayne
- Miami Beach
- The Falls
- Incorporating Coldwell Banker’s multi-faceted marketing programs, Carole promotes her properties beyond local boundaries.
- Her online exposure extends to over 550 of the most prominent websites in the world, including the WSJ.com, Nytimes.com and MSN.com. Additionally, she further enhances all of her listings with an exclusive branding feature that exposes her properties to 3X more clients online.