- Carol Treadway
4139 Colonel Glenn Highway Beavercreek, United States 45431
- Licensed Ohio realtor since 1996. Associated with Coldwell Banker since Fall, 2008,
- Member of Dayton Area Board of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realators.
- An Accredited Buyers' Representative (ABR) and member of REBAC since 2004.
- Candidate for Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)--top 4% of nationwide realtors.
- Completed GRI in 2005. Relocation Specialist training through Sibcy Cline Realtors.
- Military Markets
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Working with people of all ages: retired from teaching in the diverse communtiy of Xenia, Ohio
- Native of Dayton, Ohio.
- Resident of Greene County for over fifty years: Beavercreek, Bellbrook and Xenia.
- Work with both buyers and sellers in my business of all sizes and price ranges of residential property.
- Geopgraphically work primarily in the areas of Greene County and southern Montgomery County.