- Real Estate is my Full Time career. I am deciated to your "Home Buying" and "Home Selling" needs.
- I obtained my licence in 1987 when the interest rates were hovering at 11%. It's hard to believe how reasonable they are now.
- I am have lived in the Newark area most of my life. I have been married for 41 years. My husband, Jack, and I have one son, Jason, who is a graduate of Purdue University with a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering. My husband owns his own business - Sherman and Associates - specializing in process control and factory automation for numerous industries..
- I "Love" my job and could work 24/7. It's a challenge finding just the right property for clients.
- When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, and traveling to tropical islands and exploring the beaches and local foods.
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Ohio Association of Realtors
- Member of the Licking County Board of Realtors
- Member of the Columbus Board of Realtors
- Member of the Lancaster Board of Realtors
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- LCBR Realtor of the Year 2003
- LCBR Million Dollar Club (One Million/Five Million/Ten Million)
- OAR Presidents Club Award of Achievement 1995 thru 2004
- OAR Presidents Club Award of Distinction 2005
- 2004 CBKT DIamond Society
- 2004 CBKT President's Council
- 2005 CBKT Quality Choice Award
- Cendant Mobility Inventory Specialist
- Cendant Mobility Relocation Specialist
- Cendant Mobility Referral Specialist
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.