- Experience: Sales agent for Coldwell Banker July 2004--present President of Byers Realty, January 1986--June 2004-Marketing of high-end, new construction homes.
- I give my utmost effort to every one of my clients with the same care and consideration that I would a member of my own family. Since I began my career in real estate in 1977, my clients have entrusted me with either buying or selling their most precious asset. With the help of my two top notch assistants, we get the job done and strive to make every transaction as smooth as possible.
- In 1986 I became president and broker of Byers Realty, a Chester County firm that specialized in the marketing of new construction. Eventually, I returned to sales, my favorite aspect of the profession.
- I enjoy working with everyone from first- time home buyers to high net worth individuals, seasoned home owners, investors, and builders. I rely on my expertise in renovation and construction to help my buyers. For my sellers, I develop a detailed plan to ensure a sale.
- As I see it, real estate education is an ongoing process. There is never a day I can’t learn something new about sales, market conditions and financing. Coldwell Banker Preferred is a company that shares that philosophy.
- I use my expertise in home design and renovation, photography, landscape architecture and journalism to help sellers ready their homes to get the best possible price and to help buyers envision themselves in prospective homes.
- New consruction, historic homes, relocation clients, Green construction.
- Accredited Seller Realtor, Green Realtor, Approved CARTUS Relocation Specialist
- TESTIMONIALS from my Buyers and Sellers.
- The 5th agent is the charm! Carol was the 5th agent who tried to sell my house. Carol was successful in getting me to the settlement table within three months of signing a listing agreement with Coldwell Banker Preferred. What helped me the most was Carol's practical experience, pricing analysis, resources and courage to approach an understandably tentative and frustrated seller (me). I am grateful for Carol and her assistant, Debra, for a job well done. To those who want a professional realtor who will tell you the truth about your property, it's market value, and what you need to do to accomplish your goals, Carol Diament is a rare gem. She knows the business, but more importantly, she knows people. Carol treated me with respect and I value her honesty. I highly recommend her to those "ready to get moving". S.J. Hill Seller
- Carol Diament was the only Realtor I called who listened to what I wanted. She didn’t try to sell me the first place we saw nor did she try to maximize her commission by pushing the most expensive one. She focused instead on helping me find the right place for me. As we went around, she gave me her honest opinion, not what she thought I wanted to hear. And that was just the beginning. She represented me at the closing when I had to go out of town. She helped me decide what renovations were needed and found me a good contractor to do them. I not only got a nice place to live, I made a friend. Now she is helping my daughter sell her house. --Jamie Blaine Buyer
- I highly recommend Carol Diament for busy professionals. She takes the work out of selling a house by going the extra mile. She does whatever needs to be done to get the house on the market in an attractive and timely way. In my case, my Art Museum home needed some repairs and refurbishing which I had been putting off because of the hassle involved. After signing on as my agent, she quickly took charge of lining up contractors, painters, home cleaners, and stagers to put the house in prime condition in just a few weeks at very modest expense. So good was the work, that the property received close to a full price offer in just five weeks, and this in a very tough sales market. I was extremely pleased with the entire experience and recommend Carol to anyone with property to sell in the Philadelphia market. --Douglas S. Massey Seller
- Carol Diament came into our home and made specific, relevant suggestions demonstrating her knowledge of what potential buyers are looking for. She is far and above a superior salesperson as compared to other realtors we had used. Our property was on the market for 1058 days before we listed with Carol. Nineteen days after our property was listed with her, a buyer signed an agreement of sale. Carol Diament is a seller's Best Friend!! James and Gloria Ruffins Sellers
- Carol was a resource, an advisor and a friend right when our family needed one. Difficult closings can take a great deal out of you; the uncertainty can be not only nerve racking but down right scary. Carol was a calm and steady, clear-headed professional when our closing turned into anything but. Together we worked as a team and saw something through that I think, even to this day, we can't believe worked out as well as it did. Carol helped us purchase a home, an investment, a hobby and a future that will provide for our family for years to come. --Matt Rumaine Buyer
- Thinking that real estate agents were a waste of money, I attempted to sell my Fairmount home on my own. After several weeks I realized I needed help. I chose Carol because of her extensive knowledge of the Philadelphia real estate market. She sold my house quickly in a lukewarm market. A counselor, from start to finish, she was always available to answer my questions and assist me during a particularly difficult inspection period. Even after closing, Carol went over and beyond her duties when she provided me with advice and guidance when my buyer’s agent proved inexperienced. I am now happily living in my dream home and could not have gotten here without Carol. --Angela Kweon Seller
- We realize how grateful we are to have Carol as our Realtor after unsuccessfully listing our home with another agent. What a change it was in the first weeks after listing with Carol and Coldwell Banker Preferred. Carol gave us some staging advice which greatly improved the first impression of our home. Things really started moving forward immediately with many showings each week. We received a good offer within a short period of time and Carol is guiding the sale through to settlement with confidence and experience. We would not hesitate to recommend Carol, and we look forward to using her in the future. --Joseph and Jane Beck Seller
- In October, I relocated to Philadelphia and needed to buy a house. From the first day I met Carol, we had a connection. I had no idea where I wanted to live, but I knew I wanted near my job in Center City. From October to April, Carol made it her mission to find me a house that I could call home. Her patience and professionalism helped me to a spectacular buy in the Graduate Hospital area and I could not be more pleased. I almost can't wait to start looking again so I can call Carol to help me find a place. --Michael Bell Buyer
- I had a great experience dealing with Carol Diament regarding the sale of my home. When I called Carol, my property had been on the market 938 days. Before I met Carol, my previous agent didn't ever call me to keep me informed of what was going on! Carol stayed on top of everything and gave me great advice, including staging my house so it could show at it's best. If it weren't for Carol, I wouldn't be at the settlement table today. Carol sold my property in 51 days. Ted He Seller
- 2010 Top 2% in sales of Philadelphia residential realtors
- 2009 International Diamond Society
- 2008 International Sterling Society
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.