- SERVICE, SERVICE, SERVICE. I believe that service is the most important aspect of my responsibility to my customers, especially in the second home market, where buyers and sellers are often out of state and need the "little things" taken care of by someone they TRUST.
- KNOWLEDGE of the Colorado Resort Market. I have an ability to match peoples needs to market conditions and patience to make sure it's an excellent match. Buying a second home or investment property takes time and research. My customers can rest assured that every aspect of their search will be carefully handled by me personally and that THEIR timetable will be honored. Real Estate can't be rushed!
- COMMUNICATION - My customers know that they will be keep informed of every step of the buying or selling process in a timely manner - with NO SURPRISES!
- EDUCATION is important to me. Customers can rely on me to be up-to-date in all areas of Real Estate. I make it a point to take Real Estate courses on a regular basis to add to my knowlegde in an ever changing environment.
- SERVICE, INTEGRITY, TRUST and KNOWLEGDE are the qualities I bring to EVERY transaction.
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialists. I received this prestigious Designation in the spring of 2007. Nationwide, less than 4% of REALTORS have been awarded this Honor. It is awarded by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) to those who have completed advanced courses and have demonstrated professional expertise in the field of Real Estate. My clients can be assured that as a CRS Designee, I subscribe to the strict REALTOR Code of Ethics, that I have access to the latest technology and that I am a specialist in helping my clients maximize profits and minimize costs.
- GRI - Gradute of the Realtor Institute. I earned this designation in the first 6 months of my career. I believe it is the foundation of my belief that SERVICE is the most important facet of my job.
- RSPS - Resort and Second-home Property Specialist. I earned this certification in May 2007. With it I can assure both buyers and sellers of Summit County Colorado property, that I have proven knowledge and expertise in both these markets. My RSPS certification will prove invaluable to them whether buying or selling a Summit County Colorado home.
- Luxury Properties
- 2006 - Coldwell Banker Sterling Award 2006 - 6.1 Million Dollar Seller 2005 - 3 Million Dollar Seller 2007 - e-PRO Candidate 2007 - Coldwell Banker Premier Properties Specialist Candidate
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.