Licensed Property Manager
- Cristine Nolan is a Licensed Property Manager for Coldwell Banker Next Generation Realty, who joined the Coldwell Banker Property Management Team in 2008.
- Cristine manages properties in the northern part of Citrus County, primarily in Crystal River, Lecanto, Hernando, Citrus Springs and Beverly Hills.
- Customer Service has been her profession for over 25 years and she is proud to be part of a team that provides full service expertise to all of its clients.
- Cristine is a native Floridian, yet she has had the opportunity to travel and live throughout the United States and Italy.
- She moved to Crystal River in 1999 with Tom, her husband of 29 years, and her two sons, Lance and Colton.
- She enjoys outdoor activities like boating, fishing, and camping, and she enthusiastically educates prospective tenants on all the amenities of the Nature Coast.
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.