- Cell phone # is 404-314-1717.
- Motto: Guiding the Way in Real Estate with Commitment, Excellence, Results!!!
- 4+ yrs. of extensive knowledge and experience in all areas of residential real estate - new & resale homes, lake properties, land/lot, undeveloped land/farm land.
- Retired School Counselor (31 years) - DeKalb County School System, Decatur, GA.
- Member - Jackson United Methodist Church, the William McIntosh Chapter of the DAR, Cherokee Garden Club.
- Member - Partners For Smart Growth/Butts County
- Resident of Butts County for 23 years; married to David Nestor.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors, Metro South Association of Realtors
- Graduate - Georgia Southern Un. (Masters in Education) and Georgia State Un. (Specialist in Education)
- Graduate - Griffin Technical College (Computer-based Ga. Real Estate Pre-Licensure Course)
- Bullard College and FAST START (25 Hr. Post-Licensure Course)
- Member - National, Georgia, and Metro South Associations of Realtors
- Member - Georgia Multiple Listing Service
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- Million Dollar Producer Club - 2005
- Bronze Society Award - 2005
- Agent-of-the Month: February, 2010; December, 2010; February, 2011
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.