Broker Sales Associate
Brian’s Video Profile
Helping people achieve their goals has been the primary focus of my sales career. Products change, but this focus remains constant. Years of sales and management experience have developed my commitment to customer satisfaction before, during and after the sale.
Working in a local real estate market that has been challenging, I have been able to help many people buy and sell properties, and am committed to providing exceptional service to each and every client. Focusing on customer needs and relationship building has resulted in a successful real estate practice with an emphasis on referrals and recommendations from satisfied real estate clients, as well as previous customers and co-workers from other industries. As part of that ongoing commitment, I have hired a full time licensed Realtor Assistant to help respond to the growing demand for our services.
As a Realtor, I am committed to helping people achieve their dreams and goals in the purchase and/or sale of real estate. Your personal needs, wants and goals are the reason for everything that we do. Home ownership is a large part of the American Dream, let us know what we can do to help fulfill yours!
Buying, selling, or just wondering, my commitment is to focus on your wants and needs with:
"Customer Care beyond Compare!"
In early 2013 I hired a full time assistant. Renee has been learning about all aspects of residential real estate, and contributing to our business in many ways.
With a primary emphasis on administrative tasks, she makes sure information is communicated and deadlines are met to ensure buyers and sellers make a smooth move. In addition, communicating with past and future clients through marketing and social media efforts, our sales and property listings have continued to grow.
In addition to these important roles, Renee’s enthusiasm with the business led her to become a licensed Realtor in July 2013. In this role, she is able to host open houses, show properties and is becoming more qualified in negotiating offers and listing properties.
We are thrilled that Renee is part of our team and are looking forward to her increased contributions as she gains more experience in the years to come.
Away from work, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, as well as home remodeling and improvement projects.
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) Designation - 2010 ePRO Certification (NAR) - 2010
- CRS (Council of Residential Specialists) Designation - 2011 SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) Designation - 2011
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) - 2014
- Luxury Properties
- Concierge Services
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers
- First Time Home Buyers
- Retirement and Seniors
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Top Coldwell Banker Selling Units in Wisconsin for the 3rd Quarter in 2009
- Office Top Selling Agent - Jan 2009, April 2009, October 2009, January 2009, March 2010, February 2012, April 2012, December 2012, March 2013, June 2013, October 2013, December 2013, January 2014
- Office Top Listing Agent - March 2011, January 2012, March 2012, September 2012, October 2012, November 2012, September 2013, October 2013, November 2013, December 2013, January 2014, May 2014, October 2014, November 2014
- Coldwell Banker Presidents Club
- "BEST" Of The Best Coldwell Banker Awards for December 2013 and January 2014
- Personal Best - April 2009, June 2009, April 2014, May 2014
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite - 2013
Community information and market data Powered by Onboard Informatics. Copyright ©2015 Onboard Informatics. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This information is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on in making any home-buying decisions. School information does not guarantee enrollment. Contact a local real estate professional or the school district(s) for current information on schools. This information is not intended for use in determining a person's eligibility to attend a school or to use or benefit from other city, town or local services.